Thursday 16 July 2015

Al fresco


Lately here in the UK we have been lucky enough to enjoy some Summer sunshine, so what better way to make the most of it and enjoy, than have some al fresco dining.
We have only lived in our house for 1 year and in the time, and to buy quite a few big purchases, as well as saving for our wedding later this year, so the garden hasn't really been given much love yet. We do however have BIG plans for landscaping our garden next year!

So until that happens-I have up-cycled our old IKEA dining table and chairs from our old flat, which were in great condition still! To make it look a little prettier and more practical for outside use, I went to Dunelm and brought some pretty oilcloth (for less than £15) in my kind of muted colour tones, with cute little pigs on! This with some pretty Anthropology and IKEA crockery sets the scene for a laid-back, friendly and yummy garden dinner.















There's something so lovely and peaceful about enjoying good food and wine in the great outdoors with good company. A lovely vase of pretty peonies finishes the look wonderfully.

Have you been dining al fresco style? What's your favourite grub to serve up in the garden?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really do appreicate every single comment left on my posts and will respond to each and everyone where I can! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to come and pay me and my little blog a visit! xo

© Happy Distractions. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig