Saturday 7 February 2015

What's in my make-up bag?


A couple of days ago, I felt like a change of my daily make-up bag that comes pretty much everywhere with me, so swapped it out for a different pouch and also the products within it.

The make-up bag I am currently using was given to me as a gift for Christmas just gone and is from Chloe. I love the dusky shade of pink and detailing to the edging of the bag. It's also a really great size to carry around my daily essentials.

At the moment my make-up bag is quite mineral as during the day at my desk, I am far too busy at the moment to be thinking about my make-up, let alone touching it up! (beauty crime I know), so am keeping the essentials with me rather than the amount of 'just in case' products I use to carry around.







My go-to products at the moment are;


*Maybelline Baby Lips* 
*Mac Novel Romance cremesheen lipstick*
*Mac Love Power eye-shadow*
*Mac Archie's Girls blusher*
*Benefit boi-ing concealer 02 shade*
*Tony Moly lip bunny gloss*
*Covergirl Flamed Out mascara*

All these products are actually quite in keeping for this time of year, what with Valentines Day not far away! This wasn't intentional I promise, but at the moment, I am really enjoying a softer look and including a lot of high-lights and overall glow to my skin. 
The Tony Moly lip bunny gloss was a gift from a friend who recently visited New York and OMG if I was to look like any cosmetic product, this would probably be the design I pick! It's so cute and the colour is a beautiful, soft pink and can be worn alone of with a gloss on top for added shimmer.

What's currently in your make-up bag? Do you like to switch your looks often or maybe you don't think you experiment and change it often enough?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really do appreicate every single comment left on my posts and will respond to each and everyone where I can! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to come and pay me and my little blog a visit! xo

© Happy Distractions. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig