Sunday 8 March 2015

Retail Therapy with H&M


I haven't treated myself or my closet for quite some time, so when I got some money as part of my birthday present, I decided to go and spend some of it in one of my favourite high-street stores, H&M.
At the moment they are absolutely killing it with Spring fashion and basic essentials and I was truly spoilt for choice! Below are the items I treated myself too;

*H&M grey and white shoes-£39.99. 
These shoes remind me of something that Acne or Alexander Wang would design and they are very comfortable. I like how they are an easy, transitional piece to take me through to next season. I plan to wear them with jeans and an over-sized shirt or tee and also with city shorts and some white Summer dresses.








H&M statement necklace (currently not available online. I got this one directly from a store)-£24.99 
I am just obsessed with this piece and the textures mix of  materials used within it- Metal, gems and velvet. I honestly think it looks far more expensive than what is was and it is the perfect accessory to help elevate an outfit and give it a bit more 'WOW'!

What do you think of these items? Are they your style? What have you been loving in H&M lately? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really do appreicate every single comment left on my posts and will respond to each and everyone where I can! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to come and pay me and my little blog a visit! xo

© Happy Distractions. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig