Thursday 16 April 2015

NEW WEEKLY FEATURE ALERT 'Wedding Wednesdays'



I am thrilled and very excited to announce the launch of my new weekly feature here on Happy Distractions, 'Wedding Wednesdays', which will be live as of next week!

As I am sure most of you know, I am marrying my best friend and wonderful fiancé Steve this year on the 1st October! We are more than excited and can't believe it's just less than 6 months towards our big special day. 
We have both really thrown ourselves into the planning of the wedding and enjoyed it ever so much. I think it's important to say at this point that we don't talk about it all day, everyday! I honestly think that's where it can sometimes cause issues and unnecessary stress, when you both don't allow yourself a break from the wedding talk and planning of it.

I get a lot of questions via twitter and instagram on our wedding, what we have planned, what we have done so far, any tips and advice...so I thought what better than to start a feature on it here on the blog :)

I am going to be sharing with you inspiration, suppliers I am having the pleasure to work with, an online diary of how the planning is going and how we are feeling as the wedding gets closer, budget tips and ideas, other people's weddings that inspire me and much, much more! 

I hope you enjoy my new feature starting Wed 22nd April and look forward to talking all things weddings with you! xxx

P.S-Please go and follow me on Pinterest (I am beyond obsessed-it keeps me awake most nights I swear) for lots of sneak peeks and inspirations I have shared on there already.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really do appreicate every single comment left on my posts and will respond to each and everyone where I can! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to come and pay me and my little blog a visit! xo

© Happy Distractions. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig