Monday 13 April 2015

EOS Honeysuckle Honeydew lip balm review



Very recently I was given my first EOS lip-balm and I was intrigued to see what all the hype was behind these cute, little coloured 'egg looking' balls for your lips.
I was given the Honeysuckle Honeydew flavour, which looks and sounds very Spring like and I was happy to give it a go to see what it could do for my poor, dry, Winter cracked lips!






The balm smells very fresh and a little sweet, however once applied to the lips the sweetness does fade a little, which I personally prefer but others may not. These balms are 100% natural and include antioxidant-rich vitamin E, as well as jojoba oil and nourishing Shea butter. 
I must admit, I am rather delighted this little lime pod now lives within my make-up bag, as I think they are easy to use, have already slightly improved the condition of my lips and how can you resist the simple but rather cute look of them? It's like a pet for your make-up bag no?! 

These are available to buy her in the UK from such sites as Amazon, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and Urban Outfitters, however are around the £6-£7 price tag as posed to around $3 in the States! So if you are lucky enough to know anyone going to the USA soon, I suggest asking them nicely to stock up on these for you! If not, feel free to treat yourself at one of the stores above-they are worth it I think.

Have you tried any EOS lip balms? If so, what flavour is your favourite? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really do appreicate every single comment left on my posts and will respond to each and everyone where I can! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to come and pay me and my little blog a visit! xo

© Happy Distractions. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig